- Pregnant women can make use of the dress they have wisely
- Maternity wear is all about comfort rather than fashion
- Enhance your looks with jackets or shrugs
- Spent some amount for that perfect maternity or nursing bras
- Try wrap-around, knee-length dresses as work-wear
Women wish to carry her growing belly proudly and yet, sometimes the kind of dress she wears fails to do it. Most of the pregnant women are often confused about the dress to wear, especially to work.
As far as dress is concerned rather than focusing on the latest trend or fashion, it is always the comfort that matters, with which she carries the dress. And the same statement is applicable during pregnancy. Wear what you are comfortable at and think less about fashion.
According to fashion experts, pregnant women would be more worried about spending much on clothes that are going to wear only for a few months.
Here are some tips that can be followed:
1. Try clothes one size above your normal, so that you can wear it easily.
2. Choose flowing pieces that give enough space for your growing bump at the same time enhance your body features.
3. Layer it up with shrugs or jackets. You can even be comfortable and stylish in a t-shirt with the jacket.
4. Be comfortable in your homely stretches. When you are so shortage of anything to wear, try trendy with your Yoga leggings or home wears.
When it comes to maternity wear, it is important to cope up the growing body with the apt inners. Most of the women choose maternity or nursing bras during the pregnancy, which actually go along with the enlarging breasts. It is to be noted that the breasts get bigger after the delivery as the lactation continues and stock in with appropriate inner wear. Fashion experts even recommend spending a fair amount for that supporting bra for your pregnancy and post-pregnancy days.
Work wears also become a challenge when it comes to pregnancy. Try knee-length dresses or wrap-around which can be suited according to belly size. It will also feel comfortable and trendy in your pregnancy. Maternity denim collection is also available these days with elastic waists. Get a pair of jeans to remain trendy and comfortable despite your pregnancy.
As far as India is considered, the climate is often a villain in choosing the right clothes. The country has summer days more and hence, cotton clothes are appropriate. Since the body feels hotter than normal during pregnancy, wear thin cotton or linen clothes.
Similarly, choosing the right kind of footwear during pregnancy is also important. Flats or sandals are considered as the most comfortable pregnancy wears. You may have to wear heels at some point may be for some special occasions, then try low-heels and give a massage to your feet after it.