- Butter -20g
- Garlic finely chopped- 2 cloves
- Chicken sliced- 5
- Chicken stock- 1L
- Creamed corn- 2 x 420g
- Drained corn kernels- 2 x 125g
- Sour cream- 1/4 cup
- Salt, sugar, and black pepper – to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves- 1/3 cup
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
- Add garlic paste and sauté it for 1 minute, then add the chicken slices and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add stock and stir creamed corn, corn kernels, and sugar. Close it with a lid.
- When it boils then simmer for 15 minutes or until the consistency is good as per your taste.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves when ready to serve.