- Ginger helps in controlling glucose level
- Possess anti-inflammatory properties
- Due to its variety of properties, it can be included in everyday diet as Ginger tea
- It is advisable to avoid ginger tea daily during pregnancy
Ginger is one of the most useful spices in the kitchen, and has a wide variety of uses.Ginger helps in controlling the glucose levels of a person, thereby reducing diabetes risks. It improves concentration as well.This spice carries with it anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the pain.
Ginger is used against cancer; it destroys ovarian cancer cells and can reduce the risk of bowel syndrome. Ginger also acts as a fat burner. According to a study, ginger protects from Alzheimer’s disease, as it slows down the loss of brain cells. It has good effects on sinuses too, as it unclogs them and eases the drainage.
Benefits of using ginger can restore health and avoid all kinds of sickness. Therefore it is recommended that ginger must be made a part of your everyday diet.
To make the tasty, soothing and healing ginger tea,
- An inch of raw ginger
- 1 cup of water
- Lime juice (optional)
Boil the ginger root in water for few minutes. The amount of ginger can be added according to your taste to make it tangier. After it is removed from heat, add honey and lime.
This drink is excellent in soothing stomach aches and helps in digestion.
Benefits of Drinking this Wonder Drink:
But to be noted, drinking too much of ginger tea has side effects too.
- It can lead to restlessness and sleeplessness.
- Should not be consumed by gallstones patients.
- It should not be drunk during pregnancy.
- Ginger tea should not be drunk on an empty stomach.
Too much of ginger tea can be a reason for diarrhea, nausea, and heartburn.