You need to rejuvenate your skin during the monsoons to be away from dampness and humidity present in the atmosphere. The way of taking care of your skin shows up in the monsoon season. Drink a lot of water, nearly 6-8 glasses in a day to keep the body hydrated, so that the unwanted toxins from the blood are flushed out.
To take care of:
- Moisturize your skin frequently.
- Do not use heavy cleansing products.
- Use natural scrubs to scrub your face. It helps in unclogging the facial pores and also removes the dead cell layers from it.
- Use homemade face packs to apply on the face depending on your skin condition – oily or dry skin. It will give a natural glow to the skin.
- Sunscreen lotion must be applied to be safe from UV radiations.
- Use milk cream to keep the lips soft.
- To prevent dryness of the skin, toning needs to be done with an alcohol-free toner.
- Wear cotton clothes to be fresh.
- Hot oil massage must be done on the scalp to avoid the itchiness. It helps in removing dandruff too.
- Say no to the coloring of hair.
- Use natural hair products.
- Avoid blow drying.
- Condition your hair regularly.
- Shampoo your hair every alternate day to keep hair problems at bay.
- Do not comb wet hair.
- Wash your feet every time you get back home wet due to rains.
- Avoid wearing closed shoes, it increases the moisture in shoes and will be prone to fungal infections. Let your feet breathe.
- Moisturize your feet with a body lotion after washing your feet. Helps in avoiding dead skin in the feet.
- Avoid walking in barefoot during rains.
- Use easily washable shoes.
- Keep them dry to avoid fungal infections.
- Keep them short to prevent dirt from staying in the nails.
- Dip your nails in warm saline water to keep bacteria away.
- Manicure and pedicure help keep the nails and feet beautiful.
- Firstly wash your eyes with clean water and dry the sides of the eyes with a dry towel, after getting wet in the rain.
- Use glasses when outside.
- Get conjunctivitis treated
- Use eye drops
- Avoid sharing things like towel and cosmetics.
- Contact lenses should be cleaned thoroughly