Is it true that women are always a mystery and men never really understand them? Well, actually things are not that difficult, it just seems that way because there are some secret wishes a woman will never tell her partner. Here are 15 things she desires in a relationship but will never tell you.
1. Tell her she’s pretty
Women love it when they get compliments from their guy. However, there is absolutely no need to shout from the rooftops how attractive you think your darling is. Remember that sincerity and timing are the keys when it comes to truly complimenting a woman.
2. Hangout with her and your group of friends together
3. When walking next to each other hold her hand
4. Take photos with her
5. Laugh with her
6. Surprise her. Kiss her unexpectedly
It’s common for women to desire kissing more than men. When a couple kisses, they exchange some special emotions which can sometimes not be expressed otherwise. The act of love will draw a sort of secure feeling to each other and will also improve the intimacy in the relationship you share.
7. Hug her from behind around the waist
8. Always hug her and say the three words ‘I love you’ whenever you see her
Expressing feelings in a relationship is very significant. The more you express those beautiful feelings towards your partners, the happier the marriage will be.
9. Say ‘I love you most’ when she says she loves you more
When her close friends say “I love her more than you,” prove they are wrong. Hug her tight and say ‘I love you most.’ It makes her feel loved
10. Share secrets with her
Having honest and open communication with your partner is essential to a happy relationship. In some cases, it will be hard to bring up those past issues. But have faith in your partner and have an open conversation. After all, if you can’t trust your partner, the special person for a lifetime, who can you trust?
11. Text or call her in the morning. Text or call to wish her sweet dreams at night
12. This you already know – just here to remind you.
While in the movies, place your arm around her. Then she will place her head on your shoulder. Lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her gently.
13. Comfort her when she cries
14. Look into her eyes and tell her ‘I Love You.’
15. She wants to feel protected.
Miley Cyrus’s “Adore You” song will tell you everything about it.
Baby, can you hear me?
When I’m crying out for you
I’m scared oh, so scared
But when you’re near me
I feel like I’m standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh – famous lyrics from Miley Cyrus’s “Adore You”