- Many celebrity couples have chosen the special day to take their relationships to the next level
- Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault got married on Valentine’s Day in Paris in 2009
- Harrison Ford proposed Calista Flockhart over the Valentine’s Day weekend in 2009
- Mandira Bedi tied the knot with Bollywood Director, Raj Kaushal, on February 14, 1999
- Arshad Warsi and Maria Goretti got married on February 14, 1999
Valentine’s Day, one of the most romantic days in the year, is around the corner. Many Hollywood and Bollywood couples have chosen the special day to take their relationships to the next level. Take a look at some lovely celebrity couples who proposed or got married on the day.
1.Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault
Salma Hayek is a Mexican-American film actress and former model confirmed her engagement to a French businessman, François-Henri Pinault on March 9, 2007. The couple got married on Valentine’s Day in Paris in 2009. The couple chose the most romantic day and the most romantic city to say “I Do.” They have a daughter together named Valentina Paloma Pinault.
2. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart
Harrison Ford, the American actor and producer, gained worldwide fame for his roles of Han Solo and Indiana Jones. Ford met Calista Flockhart, known for playing the role in the comedy-drama series Ally McBeal, during the 2002 Golden Globes. He proposed her over the Valentine’s Day weekend in 2009. They got married a year later.
3. Mandira Bedi and Raj KaushalActor and fashion designer Mandira Bedi tied the knot with Bollywood Director, Raj Kaushal on February 14, 1999. They are happily married for the last 16 years with a son and their endless love for each other.
4. Arshad Warsi and Maria Goretti
Arshad Warsi is an Indian film actor and choreographer. Warsi was a judge at a college dance program where Maria Goretti was a contestant and that was when they first met each other. Warsi and Goretti got married on February 14, 1999. The couple is blessed with two kids.